Będziesz pracował używając:
We’re seeking a passionate, hands-on Team Lead Software Developer to join Sabre Next Generation Platform System Services (NGP) to design and develop innovative software for Sabre.
- Do you want to have the potential to impact Sabre as a company?
- Do you want to be involved in broad Sabre-wide initiatives?
- Do you want to gain valuable experience partnering with different teams and business units?
Department overview NGP System Services is an initiative which consolidates and builds on a number of existing efforts to help Sabre teams build solutions more quickly and cheaply. We provide software, hosted platforms and consulting services. NGP has a broad scope to become 'the way we do things' at Sabre, to bridge across the organization and to build a Sabre developer community.
- Our daily tasks include R&D, working with cutting edge technologies such as Java9, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, and Open Source Software.
- We’re organized in a Scrum teams, located in Krakow, Poland
- Technical excellence is what we strive for. TDD, CI/CD, Automation
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Team Lead Software Developer to join our team. Your role will be a mixture of development, architecture, consulting and research. The successful candidate should possess the technical and soft skills necessary to elevate the proficiency and productivity of a cross-functional Scrum team. This position requires a strong software practitioner adept at working closely with a team in a hands-on manner to establish and refine the team’s software engineering practices and software craftsmanship while delivering high-quality, testable code.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the design and implementing the Sabre's Reference Architecture for Containerized Apps, Microservices and Cloud
- Coding, testing and reviewing code of moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity and developing software technical documentation
- Interacting with the Open Source Community as we progress with opening our technology stack.
- Collaborating with clients and other development teams to deliver new capabilities
- Utilizing Agile, TDD, CI/CD techniques to deliver high-quality, multi-threaded solutions, with a keen eye for scalability and reliability
- Creating optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Full proficiency with Java programming language and hands on experience various Enterprise technologies such Spring, Spring Boot, JEE.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with Cloud
- Experience in XML/Web/REST/Microservices Services, 12 factor apps
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Experience with build tools Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, Ansible
- Experience with relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Apache Camel, ServiceMix, and/or other integration technologies
- Experience in performance analysis & tuning for large enterprise systems
- Experience in Agile Development and DevOps culture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- Wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus