Będziesz pracował używając:
Sabre Air Shopping system is handling flight travel requests from travel agents, online agencies and airlines, returning huge number of results based on optimized and customized controls. This complex organism consisting of several components developed mainly in C++ is maintaining a rate of nearly six thousand TPS and is hosted on hundreds of boxes. The complexity of business logic requires constant focus on optimization and the demand for processing power and high response times imposes the use of newest, optimal and scalable technologies. Intellisell is an orchestrator of air shopping flow and is part of critical system. The environment consists of main C++ applications (Intellisell and Cache) and smaller java apps. The team owns also Pricing Domain Controller [PDC] which is an orchestrator for air pricing traffic. We are focused to create innovative, scalable, highly optimized solutions. Work in highly competitive, complex and huge industry gives a chance to gain knowledge in many IT areas like advanced algorithms, software architecture design, performance tuning and scalability planning. Team concentrates also on the new market possibilities to be the innovation leader, because customer needs and expectations are most important for us. There are plenty of possibilities to develop own technical skills (i.e. CPP community) and take part in formal trainings.
- Leads a team responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity
- Provides direction for entire project or a project team. Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Create new ideas in order to improve application performance and stability.
- Control quality of coding and implementation of implemented solutions.
- Leads design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
‘Must have’ skills
- Excellent knowledge of C++ programming in UNIX/Linux environment, 6 years of C++ experience.
- Very good knowledge of make, STL, boost libraries, MPL, object oriented design and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of plain java, garbage collector performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of database programming.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced English, written and verbal required.
- Self-disciplined and commitment oriented
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Knowledge and experience of UNIX shell and scripting languages.
- Knowledge and experience of database design and connection optimizing.
- Web technologies, XML, XSLT, jQuery, AJAX.
- Practical knowledge and will to gain experience in Java.
- Air Shopping domain knowledge