Będziesz pracował używając:
- Managing IT projects of various size, complexity and duration for our international clients;
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships with customers from various time zones and distributed team members;
- Working with our existing and prospect clients to properly staff, plan and execute their innovative IT projects;
- Partnering with development, HR and sales departments to identify and prioritise opportunities that maximise business value and achieve our business goals;
- Taking ownership for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing-over of web, mobile, devops and site reliability projects;
- Working closely with our CEO and the business development team on new ideas, new company’s services and products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Proven IT project management experience in working with distributed teams and international clients from different time zones;
- Examples of successful delivery of IT projects, on time and on budget;
- Technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients in key aspects of IT project execution;
- Knowledge of project management tools and ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, GitHub;
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks;
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Preferred location: Trójmiasto or Warszawa.
We have an office available to our employees in Rzeszów, and we plan to open more in Trójmiasto, Warszawa, Wrocław, Poznań and Kraków.