Będziesz pracował używając:
Movement Manager is an automated Flight Display and Operations Control System that may be used to increase aircraft utilization, minimize operational disruption and provide a decision support system.
The Movement Manager solution is an intuitive yet powerful schedule and aircraft utilization management platform for airline operations controllers, providing wide range of user functions, from basic schedule change operations to advanced disruption recovery utility. In addition, the system is designed to process updates to the schedule and status of flights by receiving information on flight arrival, departure and delay information from external sources via multi-channel integration mechanism. Movement Manager also provides a powerful scenario-modeling tool that helps the user in making changes to flights, maintenance and other activities to understand the overall impact of the proposed changes before they are implemented.
Multiple technology upgrades and functionality enhancements are currently planned for the Movement Manager system. Adaptation of an advanced integration platform, GUI refresh/UX improvements, enhanced use of virtualization, and performance and scalability improvements are among the major priorities and upcoming projects for the Movement Manager team.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions, prototypes and enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Supervise the projects and responsibilities of software Developers and evaluate their performance.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Works with customers and Product Owners to understand business requirements.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentations and assist in client training sessions.
- Makes technology decisions that affect software Development
- Responsible for the prioritization of projects assigned to the Development team
- Coach Developers to enhance and apply their technical skills
‘Must have’ skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Core technical skills required: Java, common Java frameworks and concepts (Spring, design patters)
- Good knowledge of testing automation frameworks (JUnit at minimum)
- Working knowledge on scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other relational database.
- Unix/Linux experience on user level is a must.
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Expertise in XML, XSD and XSLT is highly desirable
- Proven experience with SOA/Web-based applications (REST/SOAP, WebServices, JSON, HTTP)
- Knowledge of Web technologies (HTML5, JS frameworks, CSS)
- Core technical skills on JMS, JDBC/Hibernate, RMI
- Exposure to Agile programming methodologies is most welcome
- Experience with Git/Subversion would be a plus
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- A wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus