Będziesz pracował używając:
This position has the opportunity to make a large impact on the business by implementing a new state of the art ITSM tool and process that will streamline the Product and Technology organization. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully implementing the ServiceNow tool and ITIL best practices in other large technology organizations.
- ServiceNow Developer responsible for supporting the ServiceNow environments and implementing new functionality.
- Member of the team responsible for implementing IT Service Management processes in the ServiceNow tool, including customizing data fields, workflows, and automation.
- Work with other team members throughout development of new features and functionality, striving for consistency and aligning with best practices.
- Help develop integration solutions with other IT tools, such as Customer Relationship Management, Project Portfolio Management,
- Software Development Lifecycle, and Automated Discovery tools.
- Participate in testing and correction of reported defects, including in support of ServiceNow upgrades.
- Minimum 5 years related experience. Prior lead experience preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience with the ServiceNow tool.
- At least 4 years’ working in an ITIL aligned environment.
- Experience working as part of an Agile Scrum Team
- Good understanding of best practice in project delivery and service management (ITIL), particularly in outsourcing situations. Proven ability to work in collaboration with BU’s and external service providers, building and developing effective relationships.
- Experience managing projects, service providers, or matrixed resources in an outsourced environment.
- Has excellent technical awareness and understanding of the core technology in use, including bespoke applications in use and core systems management systems and tools.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of business priorities and understands the business criticality of platforms and applications.
- ServiceNow Developer experience
- Data center discovery tools such as DDMI/UDI and ServiceNow Discovery
- CMDB tools such as HP uCMDB and ServiceNow CMDB
- ITIL or Six Sigma process improvement experience
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Scripting and/or workflows
- Preferred Certifications
- ServiceNow Administration or Developer
- ITIL Foundations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- Wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus