Będziesz pracował używając:
The Qik Solution team gives you a chance to develop your technical and business skills within a global, multi-cultural environment. The work involves building the leading development toolkit in travel and transport, designed for use within the airline by both IT and individual business unit users, in turn providing value to the Sabre business with multi-million dollar annual revenue.
To better understand what Qik Solution is, think what IDEs, like IntelliJ or Eclipse, and JRE mean for you, as Java developer. Qik Solution provides similar capabilities for travel and transport business experts. Our developers handle complexity of technologies so end user can use them in simplified and efficient way to build robotic or rich client applications. As any development toolkit, Qik solutions needs to provide wide spectrum of technologies, a potential candidate will have a chance to build expertise in. It is a mature project with well-established development process where maintenance needs are very low, and the team can concentrate on new features.
The team consists of seven people, located in Krakow and USA, involved in entire software development life cycle, including business requirements, architecture, development, quality assurance, and project/release management.
We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who like to take deep dive into technologies, understand its business value and expose it for end user of our development toolkit. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team in the position of:
- Under general direction, debugs complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Takes an active part in the Agile Scrum ceremonies and artifacts and participates in full Software Development Life Cycle
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
- Take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
‘Most wanted’ skills
- Excellent skills in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Java programming experience with strong understanding of Java core technologies
- Familiarity with XML, XML Schema or XPath
- Experience using different communication technologies and protocols
- Practical knowledge of testing tools
- Experience with managing test cases and issue tracking systems
- Very good team work, motivation and communication/interpersonal skills
- Communicative in English
- Open and eager to learn
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Practical knowledge of communication with Web Services using JMS, SAOP or REST
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with relational or NoSQL databases, experience using SQL with any major RDBMS
- Experience in conducting code review and guidance of junior developers
- Familiarity with concepts: SaaS, Robotics
- Experience in agile/iterative development
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- A wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- Attractive referral bonus